An Endless Sleep An Endless Sleep

Ambient

I enjoy this. It has a lot of elements that are perfect to bring out certain emotions and settings. I enjoy the pads and the piano. However, in my opinion, the piano should be more airy and less dense. Nevertheless, Good job.

KKS - Sunset Rain KKS - Sunset Rain

I enjoyed it

It has some good potential. I enjoyed most of the sounds you used and all the transitions were done perfectly. The strings were also very nice. If theres any constructive criticism I can give, It be to pump up the drums (in terms of volume and clarity).

KKSlider60 responds:

I guess I should work more on automations too, I originally wanted more dynamic drums actually.
Thanks for your comment :D
KKS

Yun+WS - Adrift Yun+WS - Adrift

This

I use to listen to this song over and over again walking home on rainy days. Definitely brought back some good memories from those times. Thanks Yun.

Her Inertia Her Inertia

Nice

I read the short story while listening to this song and i have to say it fits perfectly. Great job.

Lapse responds:

Awesome, man. Its really cool to hear you read Murakami piece as well - thats what i was shooting for. I'm glad it fits too. Thanks for listening : )

The Good Ol' Days The Good Ol' Days

Great.

This is very catchy :). and really reminds me of The Good Ol' Days. Great Job.

- One Day - - One Day -

Nice!

very nice. good work on this one.

Try getting "Fruityloops or Reason".
Those in my opinion are the best beat makers.
%u25BC

Clocks (WyteNoiz Remix) Clocks (WyteNoiz Remix)

Drums

Hey man. the drums made this beat what it is. the sampled voice was tight. i listen to this with my buddy who said that this was one of the best remixes he had heard in a long time. Imma beatmaker too and one thing i have a problem on is makin drum loops so i think its tight when i hear a good one.Keep up the good work.

Final Eclypse Final Eclypse

Great

when i first heard this song in dark cut. i said to myself whoever made is a great artist. very different and somewhat creepy in the way that freaks you out of your shoes. perfect for a movie. keep up the good work.

Mitrox responds:

haha, thanks man, but that could also be because you were playing darkcut at the same time.

Regretin' the Past Regretin' the Past

Nice Work

This has to be one of your best. Great work. it has a nice upbeat tempo that most hip-hop /r&B artists like these days.

WyteNoiz responds:

Thanks man, appreciate it.

Temptations Temptations

Smoov

hey your beats are hella tight. Your a good producer. how long have youve been in the industry?

WyteNoiz responds:

Uh, for about a year now, thanks for the review.