Super Cool RPG Hentai Super Cool RPG Hentai

OMG

that was so funny i almost fell on the ground . o man i hope they dont delete this i want to show this to my friends.

Proverb 1 Proverb 1

I liked it

Funny and great idea for some short films. Good Luck and i hope to see more proverbs from you.

Headfirst To Hell Headfirst To Hell

Best All Week

This was a great movie/game. Best one ive played all week. Great work on this. I gave you guys 5. Great story line, Great graphics, Very good played out with interactivity. Hope you win the contest.

Dance Dance Uprising Dance Dance Uprising

Its alright not good

A lot of the levels are way to hard and the sound gets annoying after awhile. the graphics arent that good but you have different things you have to go through which was good. Try working on the graphics and making it easier to complete an level.

Flame-Reaper responds:

valid points, thanks for the feedback

The Dead Case The Dead Case

Great Game

This was one of the best games ive ever played. plot was great. hoping for a sequel.

An Endless Sleep An Endless Sleep

Ambient

I enjoy this. It has a lot of elements that are perfect to bring out certain emotions and settings. I enjoy the pads and the piano. However, in my opinion, the piano should be more airy and less dense. Nevertheless, Good job.

KKS - Sunset Rain KKS - Sunset Rain

I enjoyed it

It has some good potential. I enjoyed most of the sounds you used and all the transitions were done perfectly. The strings were also very nice. If theres any constructive criticism I can give, It be to pump up the drums (in terms of volume and clarity).

KKSlider60 responds:

I guess I should work more on automations too, I originally wanted more dynamic drums actually.
Thanks for your comment :D
KKS

Yun+WS - Adrift Yun+WS - Adrift

This

I use to listen to this song over and over again walking home on rainy days. Definitely brought back some good memories from those times. Thanks Yun.